012K16 Lac De Re Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
012K16 Lac De Re NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012K16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012K
- Map ID also known as: 012K16, 12K16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Quebec, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012K16 Lac De Re covers the following places:
- Lac Akahkunakanihiu - Lac Alix - Lac De Ré - Lac Doublet - Lac du Regain - Lac Mouret - Lac Pillet - Lac Rouvel - Lac Saint-Lunaire - Rivière Étamamiou - Rivière Katshiputakat
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master