012I08 Great Harbour Deep Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
012I08 Great Harbour Deep NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012I08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012I
- Map ID also known as: 012I08, 12I8, 12I08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012I08 Great Harbour Deep covers the following places:
- Big Cove - Big Cove - Cats Cove - Duggans Cove - Grampers Cove - Great Harbour Deep - Jacques Cove - Northeast Arm - Pigeon Cove - Pigeonnière Arm - Purdy Cove - Robineau Cove - Soufflets Arm - Trouser Cove - Union Cove - Cats Point - Devil Point - Fox Head - Northeast Head - Northern Peninsula - Rade Point - Signaux Point - Long Range Mountains - Northeast Arm Harbour Deep
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master