Topo map 012H16 Baie Verte, 1:50,000 scale
012H16 Baie Verte NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012H16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012H
- Map ID also known as: 012H16, 12H16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012H16 Baie Verte covers the following places:
- Apsey Cove - Baie Verte - Beach Cove - Big Head Cove - Downey's Cove - Fire Cove - Green Cove - Lobster Harbour - Lower Cove - Lower Duck Island Cove - Lower Sisters Cove - Middle Arm - Ming's Bight - Northwest Arm - Penny Cove - Pine Cove - Pumbly Cove - Schooner Cove - Seal Cove - Southern Arm - Upper Duck Island Cove - Upper Sisters Cove - White Bay - Wild Cove - Baie Verte Peninsula - Big Head - Big Head - Crow Head - Fish Point - Flat Point - Lucies Point - Pound Head - Pumbly Point - Sandy Point - Shark Point - Sisters Point - Southern Arm Head - Anticosti Island - Duck Island - Île d'Anticosti - Bear Pond - Butler's Pond - Castor Pond - Cross Country Pond - Dam Pond - Dwyers Pond - East Pond - Flat Water Pond - Flatwater Pond - Gillard Pond - Gull Pond - Gull Pond - Gull Pond - Hummas Pond - Kidney Pond - Little Rambler Pond - Long Pond - Mud Pond - Muddy Pond - Northeast Pond - Osbournes Pond - Peters Pond - Pine Pond - Powder House Pond - Rambler Pond - Red Cliff Pond - Rocky Pond - Rocky Pond - Scrape Pond - Side Pond - South Brook Pond - Southern Pond - Spricy Pond - Steady Water - Three Corner Pond - Three Mile Pond - Two Mile Pond - Upper Red Cliff Pond - Cheese Hill - Chips Hill - Pilar Tree - Townsend Hills - Flatwater Pond Provincial Park - Apsey Cove Brook - Baie Verte River - East Brook - England's Brook - Five Mile Brook - Green Cove Brook - Lower Duck Island Cove Brook - Middle Arm Brook - Middle Brook - Middle Brook - Ming's South Brook - Pacquet Brook - Pine Cove Brook - Rambler Brook - Rattling Brook - Six Mile Brook - South Brook - South West Brook - Trimms Brook - Upper Duck Island Cove Brook - West Brook - Western Arm Brook - Wild Cove Brook - Duck Island Shoal - Middle Arm Rock - Pound Rocks - Baie Verte - Burlington - Ming's Bight - Seal Cove - Middle Arm - Rambler - South Brook - Wild Cove
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale