Topo map 012H08 Springdale, 1:50,000 scale
012H08 Springdale NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012H08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012H
- Map ID also known as: 012H08, 12H8, 12H08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012H08 Springdale covers the following places:
- Halls Bay - Indian Brook Arm - Lower Wolf Cove - Spring Cove - West Bottom - Wigwam Cove - Wolf Cove - Dock Point - Eaton Point - Green Point - Mansfield Head - White Point - Wolf Head - Burnt Island - Green Island - Burnt Berry Pond - Burnt Pond - Indian Pond - Long Steady Pond - Loon Pond - Moose Pond - Rocky Pond - Rocky Pond - Saunders Pond - Shoal Pond - South Pond - Upper Burnt Berry Pond - West Pond - Barneys Hill - Hall Hill - Johnson Lookout - Rowsell Hill - Sugarloaf Hill - The Topsails - West Pond Hill - Baie Verte Provincial Park - Indian River Provincial Park - West Brook Ecological Reserve - Aspen Brook - Barneys Brook - Black Brook - Burnt Berry Brook - Eastern Brook - Goose Brook - Gull Brook - Indian Brook - Loon Brook - Moose Brook - Riverhead Brook - Rowsells Brook - Salmon Brook - Saunders Brook - South Brook - Tommy's Arm River - Underground Brook - West Brook - White Horn Brook - South Brook - Springdale - Sheppardville
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale