012H02 The Topsails Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
012H02 The Topsails NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012H02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012H
- Map ID also known as: 012H02, 12H2, 12H02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012H02 The Topsails covers the following places:
- Chain Lakes - Eclipse Pond - Goose Pond - Little Goose Pond - Sandy Lake - Wolf Pond - Gaff Topsail - Hinds Hill - Lobster House Hill - Main Topsail - Mizzen Topsail - Sheffield Hill - The Topsails - Newfoundland T'Railway Provincial Park - Barneys Brook - Burnt Berry Brook - Goose Brook - Kitty's Brook - Kitty's Brook South Branch - Mary March's Brook - McGregor Brook - Upper Sheffield Brook - Gaff Topsail - Kitty's Brook - Quarry - Hinds Plains
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master