Topo map 012H01 Dawes Pond, 1:50,000 scale
012H01 Dawes Pond NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012H01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012H
- Map ID also known as: 012H01, 12H1, 12H01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012H01 Dawes Pond covers the following places:
- Mineral Point - Burnt Island - Baker Lake - Burnt Pond - Constance Lake - Crooked Lake - Dawes Pond - Glodes Pond - Great Gull Lake - Joe Glodes Pond - Joes Lake - Lake Bond - Little Glodes Pond - Little Joe Glodes Pond - Little Sandy Pond - Long Pond - Lower Gull Pond - Patricks Pond - Pauls Lake - Powderhorn Lake - Skull Pond - Three Corner Pond - Two Bit Pond - Foretopsail Hill - Gull Hill - Misery Hill - Nutmeg Hill - Skull Hill - The Topsails - Catamaran Provincial Park - Newfoundland T'Railway Provincial Park - Badger Brook - Baker Brook - Barneys Brook - Burnt Berry Brook - Catamaran Brook - Dawes Brook - Glodes Brook - Goose Brook - Gull Brook - Kings Brook - Little Joe Brook - Mary Ann Brook - Powderhorn Brook - Rocky Brook - Sandy Brook - Skull Hill Brook - South Brook - West Brook - Gullbridge - Lake Bond - Millertown Junction - West Lake
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale