012B08 Main Gut Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
012B08 Main Gut NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012B08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012B
- Map ID also known as: 012B08, 12B8, 12B08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012B08 Main Gut covers the following places:
- Flat Bay - Golfe du Saint-Laurent - Gulf of St. Lawrence - Indian Cove - Rothesay Bay - St. George's Bay - St. George's Harbour - Burnt Point - Carters Point - Harbour Point - Messervey Point - Messervy Point - Turf Point - Calvary Gulch - Main Gut - Flat Island - Barachois Pond - Birchy Pond - Brow Pond - Burnt Wood Pond - Cross Pond - Dennis Pond - Duck Pond - First Dribble Pond - Fox Pond - Goose Pond - Green Gulch Pond - Green Gulch Pond - Grey Pond - Gull Pond - Hay Pond - Indian Pond - Jack Joes Pond - John Marys Pond - Long Pond - Lookout Pond - Mattis Point Pond - Middle Brook Pond - Old Country Pond - Otter Pond - Otter Pond - Second Dribble Pond - Spear Pond - Three Ponds - Tommack Pond - Wolf Pond - Bear Hill - Cairn (Steel) Mountain - Cairn Mountain - Grey Hill - Long Range Mountains - Mount Howley - Soldiers Hill - Steel Mountain - White Hill - Barachois Pond Provincial Park - Barachois Provincial Park - Black Bank Provincial Park - Newfoundland T'Railway Provincial Park - Barry Brook - Birchy Brook - Clam Brook - Coal Brook - Cross Pond Brook - Donalds Brook - Dribble Brook - Fischells Brook - Flat Bay Brook - French Island Brook - Joe Delaneys Brook - Journois Brook - Little Barachois Brook - Little River - Lookout Brook - Middle Brook - Sheep Brook - Southwest Brook - Spear Brook - St. George's River - Stanleys Brook - Surveyors Brook - Three Brooks - Tight Brook - White Hill Brook - Wolf Brook - Sand Bank - Seal Rocks - St. George's - Stephenville Crossing - Barachois Brook - Mattis Point - Seal Rocks
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master