012B01 Dashwoods Pond Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
012B01 Dashwoods Pond NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012B01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012B
- Map ID also known as: 012B01, 12B1, 12B01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012B01 Dashwoods Pond covers the following places:
- Andre Pond - Andrews Pond - Big Otter Pond - Blue Hill Pond - Bunnys Pond - Butts Pond - Caribou Pond - Dashwoods Pond - Doanes Pond - Finger Pond - Fischells Pond - Jim Butts Pond - Jim Legges Pond - Kings Pond - Little Mica Pond - Mica Pond - Portage Lake - Prospectors Pond - Rocky Pond - Sandy Pond - Shop Gulch Pond - Three Island Pond - Whale Back Pond - Blanchards Hill - Blue Hill - Bumbly Mountain - Little Rocky Ridge - Long Range Mountains - Sam Butts Hill - Teeters Hill - The Grass Ecological Reserve - Barachois Brook - Deep Brook - Fischells Brook - Flat Bay Brook - La Poile River - Lloyds River - Mica Brook - Middle Barachois River - Morg Keepings Brook - Robinsons River - The Grass
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master