Topo map 012A16 Badger, 1:50,000 scale
012A16 Badger NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012A16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012A
- Map ID also known as: 012A16, 12A16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012A16 Badger covers the following places:
- Joe Glodes Pond - Little Red Indian Pond - Patricks Pond - Badger Lookout - Newfoundland T'Railway Provincial Park - Badger Brook - Black Duck Brook - Caledonia Brook - Clipper Brook - Coronation Brook - Exploits River - Glodes Brook - Joe Glodes Brook - Junction Brook - Little Junction Brook - Mary March's Brook - Middle Brook - Noel Paul's Brook - Pamehac Brook - Skull Hill Brook - Tom Joe Brook - West Brook - Badger - Buchans Junction
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale