Topo map 012A10 Lake Ambrose, 1:50,000 scale
012A10 Lake Ambrose NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012A10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012A
- Map ID also known as: 012A10, 12A10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012A10 Lake Ambrose covers the following places:
- Harbour Round - Barren Lake - Beaver Lake - Bindons Pond - Bobbys Pond - Boulder Lake - Burnt Pond - Chickadee Pond - Dennys Pond - Gills Pond - Harbour Round Pond - Harmsworth Steady - Haven Steady - Island Pond - Jones Pond - Kellys Pond - Lake Ambrose - Loon Pond - Lost Pond - Louis Lake - No. 5 Steady - Perriers Pond - Perriers Pond - Portage Pond - Quinn Lake - Red Indian Lake - Rogerson Lake - Selbys Pond - Sutherlands Pond - West Tally Pond - Halfway Mountain - Harpoon Hill - Hungry Hill - Mount Janus - Harpoon Brook - Noel Paul's Brook - Victoria River
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale