Topo map 012A05 Puddle Pond, 1:50,000 scale
012A05 Puddle Pond NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012A05
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012A
- Map ID also known as: 012A05, 12A5, 12A05
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012A05 Puddle Pond covers the following places:
- Abbots Pond - Battle Pond - Bottle Lake - Cormacks Lake - Lloyds Lake - North Lake - Padille Pond - Portage Lake - Puddle Pond - Silver Pond - Stag Pond - Victoria Lake - Annieopsquotch Mountains - Bear Hill - Long Range Mountains - Little Barachois Brook - Lloyds River - Southwest Brook - Victoria River
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale