Topo map 012A01 Cold Spring Pond, 1:50,000 scale
012A01 Cold Spring Pond NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012A01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012A
- Map ID also known as: 012A01, 12A1, 12A01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012A01 Cold Spring Pond covers the following places:
- Ahwachanjeesh Pond - Cold Spring Pond - Dollard Pond - Godaleich Pond - Jeddore Lake - Kikupegh Pond - Lake Ebbegunbaeg - Little Burnt Pond - Long Pond - Meelpaeg Lake - Round Pond - Seven Island Pond - Steele Pond - Ebbegunbaeg Hill - Mount Gabriel - White Hill - North Salmon River - Salmon River - West Salmon River
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale