011P08 Pass Island Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
011P08 Pass Island NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-011P08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-011P
- Map ID also known as: 011P08, 11P8, 11P08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 011P08 Pass Island covers the following places:
- Beck Bay - Fortune Bay - Golfe du Saint-Laurent - Gulf of St. Lawrence - Saltwater Cove - Seal Cove - The Bight - Basse Terre Point - Eastern Point - Red Point - Pass Island Tickle - Lady Island - Pass Island - Salmon Island - Seal Island - Big Barasway - Little Barasway - Brunnette Bank - Greville Shoal - Offer Bank - Old Man Place - Tom Cod Rock - Wolf Rocks - Seal Cove - Pass Island
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master