Topo map 011K04 Port Hood, 1:50,000 scale
011K04 Port Hood NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-011K04
- Parent Topo: TOPO-011K
- Map ID also known as: 011K04, 11K4, 11K04
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Nova Scotia, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 011K04 Port Hood covers the following places:
- Bear Cove - Bruces Cove - Golfe du Saint-Laurent - Gulf of St. Lawrence - MacLeans Cove - Mill Creek - Port Hood - Smith Cove - St. Georges Bay - Sutherlands Cove - Colindale Beach - MacQuarries Beach - Port Hood Beach - Port Hood Station Beach - Bald Head - Black Point - Cape Linzee - Isthmus Point - Murphys Point - Point Vertical - Shag Rock Point - Shipping Point - Smith Point - Susannah Point - Détroit de Northumberland - Northumberland Strait - Hogs Back - Inverness - Juste au Corps - Cape Breton Island - Île du Cap-Breton - Port Hood Island - Murphy Pond - Murphys Pond - Sutherlands Pond - Green Hill - Inverness - Burkes Brook - Burkes Brook - Dorseys Brook - Little River - Mill Creek - Schoolhouse Brook - Dean Shoal - Henry Island Bank - Margarets Reef - Shag Rock - Colindale - Dungarry - Dunmore - Little Mabou - Marble Hill - Port Hood - Port Hood Island - Port Hood Station
Expulsion of the French Acadians by McElfresh Map Co.
Halifax, Dartmouth and Area Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation