011I16E Ile De St Pierre Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
011I16E Ile De St Pierre NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-011I16, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-011I16E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-011I
- Map ID also known as: 011I16, 11I16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 011I16E Ile De St Pierre covers the following places:
- Green Island - Little Green Islands - Gulnare Bank - Point Crewe Shoal
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master