~ Abajo Peak UT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Abajo Peak, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5252192
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Abajo Peak, Utah (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Abajo Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Abajo Peak, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Baker Guard Station - North Fork Verdure Creek - Cooley Pass - Dalton Spring Campground - Abajo Peak - Roundup Hollow - Blue Mountain Dude Ranch - Dream Mine - Jackson Camp - Jackson Ridge - Cold Springs - Dickson Gulch - Twin Peaks - North Creek Pass - Blue Mountain Ski Area - Camp Jackson - North Fork South Creek - Cooley Gulch - South Peak - Gold Queen Gulch - Camp Jackson Reservoir - Camp Jackson Dam - Buckboard Flat - Dream Mine - Gold Queen Mine - Horsehead Peak - Cold Springs Electronic Site - Dalton Trailer Camp - Gold Queen Basin - North Peak - North Canyon - Dickson Pass
- Map Area ID: AREA37.87537.75-109.5-109.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.875-109.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.875-109.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-109.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-109.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.375
Arches National Park, Map 211 by National Geographic Maps
Bryce and Mount Dutton, Utah by National Geographic Maps
Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks Guide Map by North Star Mapping
Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, Map 219 by National Geographic Maps