YellowMaps U.S. Topo Maps Volume 17 (Zone 13-3) Colorado
The map images found on this disk are in GIF format at a scale of 1:24,000 and/or 1:25,000 for the following area:
41° N Latitude / 108° W Longitude - 37° N Latitude / 102° W Longitude.
You can access the raw images files in GIF format. You can view, print and work with these maps just as you would with digital photographs, using any image editing software.
Map DVD Features:
* Area: 41° N Latitude / 108° W Longitude - 37° N Latitude / 102° W Longitude.
* Coverage: Colorado, Rocky Mountains
* 1536 topographic maps
* 1:24,000 and/or 1:25,000 scale
* USGS topographic maps
* GIF images on Data-DVD
* View Sample Map
* PC or Mac
* DVD drive
* 500 MHz processor or better
* 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB)
* 256 color display or better
* Mouse or other pointing device
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps