~ Pyramid Peak NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
Pyramid Peak, New Mexico, USGS topographic map dated 2017.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8651338
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pyramid Peak, New Mexico (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 36722
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pyramid Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2017
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Mexico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pyramid Peak, New Mexico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bass Draw - Muir Tank - Venice Mine - Ballard Well - Dogs Head Tank - Graham Well - Last Chance Well - South Uhl Tank - Rockhouse Canyon - Allen Mine - Georges Tank - Negrohead Well - Bens Tank - Dogs Head - Red Windmill - Silver Tree Mine - Cement Dam Tank - Williams Tank - Linn Wells - Pyramid Mountains - Last Chance - Uhl Tank - Nelson Tank - Southeast Tank - Negrohead - Graveyard Tank - Leitendorf Hills - Nelson Draw - North Linn Tank - Cedar Mountain - 10326 Water Well - Allen Seep - McWirter Canyon - Rockhouse Seep - Pyramid Peak - Bass Well - Pyramid Well - Cedar Mountain Well - Mansfield Seep - Uhl Well - Cedar Knob - Fair View Lode - Rimrock Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA32.2532.125-108.75-108.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.25-108.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.25-108.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.125-108.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.125-108.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -108.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.625
~ Abbott NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abbott NW NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abeytas NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abo NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017