~ Phantom Banks NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
Phantom Banks, New Mexico, USGS topographic map dated 2017.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8645924
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Phantom Banks, New Mexico (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 34936
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Phantom Banks
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2017
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Mexico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Phantom Banks, New Mexico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 08042 Water Well - New Tank - Steeple Ranch - 08041 Water Well - 07057 Water Well - Phantom Banks - Target Windmill - Park Tank - Gyp Windmill - Lone Tree Tank - Cockleberry Tank - 08043 Water Well - Big Seep Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA32.12532-103.875-103.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.125-103.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.125-103.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-103.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-103.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.75
~ Abbott NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abbott NW NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abeytas NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abo NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017