~ South Taylor Tank NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
South Taylor Tank, New Mexico, USGS topographic map dated 2017.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8639812
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): South Taylor Tank, New Mexico (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 42301
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: South Taylor Tank
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2017
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Mexico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map South Taylor Tank, New Mexico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tuck Tank - Lower Irabane Tank - Crooked Water Storage Tank - South Taylor Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA32.62532.5-105-104.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.625-105
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.625-104.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.5-105
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.5-104.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -105
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.875
~ Abbott NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abbott NW NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abeytas NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017
~ Abo NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2017