~ Independence MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Independence, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8618490
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Independence, Missouri (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65731
- Scan ID: 325476
- Imprint Year: 1910
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Independence
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Independence, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Selsa - Cooleys (historical) - Ectonville - Fairmount - Missouri City - Rayville - Golf Hill - Winner - Pleasant Valley - Oak Grove - Albany - Lilly - White Hall Fields - Cement City - Birmingham - Courtney - Athol - Atherton - Chick (historical) - Sugar Creek - Independence - Blue Mills - Lake City - Camden Junction - Prathersville - Haynesville - Cobbler - Fleming - Orrick - Vibbard - Eton - Bates City - Stockdale - Pink Hill - Grain Valley - Glenaire - Kearney - Maywood - Floyd - Greenville - Lawson - Waterloo - Roosterville - East Independence - Bristol - Liberty - Sandals - Excelsior Estates - Lake Tapawingo - Liberty Landing (historical) - Napoleon - Air Line Junction - Clevenger - Elmira Camp - Hiler - Swanwick - Blue Springs - Converse - Excelsior Springs - Crescent Lake - Excelsior Springs Junction - Crystal Lakes - Minneville - Camden - Levasy - Ravena Gardens - South Liberty - Coopers - Centropolis - Mount Washington - Miltondale - Raytown - Randolph - Holt - Rock Creek Junction - Mosby - Adams - Claysville - River Bend - Wood Heights - Saint Cloud - Elkhorn - Sibley - Chandler - Claycomo - Ripley - New Garden - Homestead - Knoxville - East Kansas City - Buckner - Englewood - Arley
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539-94.5-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.