~ Cureall MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Cureall, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8618358
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cureall, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53149
- Scan ID: 324835
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cureall
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cureall, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Althea - Cureall - Sharp - Dormis - Caulfield - Amy - Bird Springs - Pottersville - Bakersfield - Leota - Crider - Arditta - Thuroy - Hocomo - Cross Roads - Wetherhill (historical) - High Place Lookout Tower - Oak Mound - Elijah - Egypt Grove
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.5-92.25-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-92.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.5-92.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.5-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.