~ Loud Dam MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Loud Dam, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8594931
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Loud Dam, Michigan (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 26698
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Loud Dam
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Loud Dam, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Five Channels Dam Workers Camp Historical Marker - Five Channels Dam Pond - Five Channels Dam - Pioneer Plains Cemetery (historical) - Charity Baptist Church - Goose Lake - Five Channels Post Office (historical) - Slab Lake - Perch Lake - Loud Dam Pond - Rollways Lookout Tower - Loud Dam - Iargo Springs - Mitchell Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544.375-83.75-83.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-83.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-83.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.375-83.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.375-83.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.625
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson