~ Ash Ridge OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Ash Ridge, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8568633
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ash Ridge, Ohio (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 1619
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Ash Ridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ash Ridge, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ash Ridge - Arnheim - West Arnheim - Five Points - Brownstown - East Wahlsburg
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-83.875-83.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-83.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-83.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-83.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-83.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.75
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA