~ Cove Point MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Cove Point, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8566468
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cove Point, Maryland (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 10389
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cove Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cove Point, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cove Point Woods - Cape Leonard - Long Beach - Papas - Sollers - Brianwood - Calvert Beach Park - Chesapeake Cove Estates - Flag Harbor - Saint Leonard (historical) - Walnut Cove - Saint Leonard Shores - Planters Wharf - Cove of Calvert - Western Shore Estates - Cove Point - Bertha - Calvert Beach - Calvert Beach Estates - White Sands - Mosley Acres - Lusby
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.375-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.375-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.375-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.