~ Claiborne MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Claiborne, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8566466
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Claiborne, Maryland (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 8840
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Claiborne
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Claiborne, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Crosswinds - McDaniel - Grace Creek - Tunis - Bozman - Kent Fort Manor - Wittman - Mount Pleasant - Sherwood - Indian Harbor - Claiborne - Kent Point Farm - Mallard Point - Nutcracker Point - Rolles Beach - Kent Point Manor - Tower Gardens of the Bay - Brightwood - Crescendo - Broad Creek Farms - Chews Manor - Baie Holm
- Map Area ID: AREA38.87538.75-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.875-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.875-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.