~ Hillham IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Hillham, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8561603
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hillham, Indiana (file size: 33 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 20462
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Hillham
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hillham, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hillham - Natchez - Roland
- Map Area ID: AREA38.62538.5-86.75-86.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.625-86.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.625-86.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-86.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-86.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.625
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA