~ Middletown DE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Middletown, Delaware, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8556299
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Middletown, Delaware (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 29128
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Middletown
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Delaware, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Middletown, Delaware, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Armstrong - Townsend - H and H Corner - Rose Valley Estates - Wiggins Mill - Deep Branch Farm - Evergreen Farms - Sugar Loaf Chase - Evergreen Acres - Sycamore Farms - Point Breeze - Blackbird Landing - Greylag - McDonough - Great Oak Farms - Pine Tree Corners - Taylors Corner - Odessa Heights - Fieldsboro - Odessa - Meadow Vista - Middletown - Gander Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.375-75.75-75.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-75.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-75.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.375-75.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.375-75.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.625
Cape Henlopen to Indian River Inlet; Breakwater Harbor (12216-29) by NOAA
Delaware River Smyrna River to Wilmington (12311-46) by NOAA
Delaware River Wilmington to Philadelphia (12312-56) by NOAA