~ Pitman West NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Pitman West, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8538609
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pitman West, New Jersey (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 35463
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pitman West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pitman West, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ewan - Whig Lane - Cedar Grove - Pine Tavern - Hardingville - New Freedom - Avis Mills - Jessups Mill - Elsmere - Richwood - Pitman - Monroeville - Wrights Mill - Lincoln - Aura - Ferrell - Mullica Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-75.25-75.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-75.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-75.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-75.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-75.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.125
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank Nautical Chart (12300) by NOAA
Cape May Harbor Nautical Chart (12317) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island Nautical Chart (12214) by NOAA