~ Cape Henlopen DE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Cape Henlopen, Delaware, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8538571
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cape Henlopen, Delaware (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 7169
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cape Henlopen
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Delaware, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cape Henlopen, Delaware, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Overfalls Shoal - Lewes and Rehoboth Canal - Gordon Pond - Lewes-Cape May Ferry - Delaware River and Bay Authority Police Station - Gordon Pond Wildlife Area - Harbor of Refuge - Hen and Chickens Shoal - Tower Number Seven - Flat Sands - Wolfe Neck - Gills Neck - Breakwater Harbor - Overfalls Shoal - Cape Henlopen - Tower Number Four A - Tower Number Eight - University of Delaware College of Marine Studies - Cape Henlopen State Park - Fort Miles (historical) - Tower Number Four - Wolfe Glade - Tower Number Five - Sand Hill - Barcroft Airport (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA38.87538.75-75.125-75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.875-75.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.875-75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-75.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75
Cape Henlopen to Indian River Inlet; Breakwater Harbor (12216-29) by NOAA
Delaware River Smyrna River to Wilmington (12311-46) by NOAA
Delaware River Wilmington to Philadelphia (12312-56) by NOAA