~ Crisfield MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Crisfield, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8537943
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Crisfield, Maryland (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 10745
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Crisfield
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Crisfield, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jersey - Byrdtown - Crisfield - Lawsonia - Ward - Indian Hammock - Sackertown - Parsonville - Howard (historical) - Lawson - Mariners - Daugherty Town - Nelson - Cash Corner - Tyler
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.875-75.875-75.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-75.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-75.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.875-75.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.875-75.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.75
Annapolis Harbor Nautical Chart (12283) by NOAA
Antietam National Battlefield by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.
Baltimore Harbor Nautical Chart (12281) by NOAA