~ Morristown NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Morristown, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8527034
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Morristown, New Jersey (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57904
- Scan ID: 255269
- Imprint Year: 1894
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Morristown
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Morristown, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Birch Hills - Pines Lake - Newstead North - Malapardis - Caldwell - Lake Hiawatha - Fairfield - Mountain Lakes - Clinton - Boonton - Florham Park - Smoke Rise - Pleasantdale - East Hanover - Saint Cloud - Pequannock - Whippany - Knollwood - Hutton Park - Mountain View - Rosedale Village - Brook Valley - Wayne - Packanack Lake - Fairwoods - Lake Telemark - Hanover - Rockaway Valley - Westville - Beaufort - Loantaka Estates - Yardley Village - Marcella - Littleton - Madison Heights - Parsippany - Monroe - Cedar Knolls - Franklin - Two Bridges - Denville - Pompton Plains - Pine Brook - North Caldwell - Lyonsville - Lincoln Park - Lower Montville - Tabor - Jacksonville - Roseland - Powerville - Morris Plains - Riverdale - Ridgedale Park - Essex Fells - Afton - Newstead - Meriden - Taylortown - Morehousetown - Livingston - Hanover Neck - Fayson Lakes - Lake Arrowhead - Towaco - Shady Lawn Manor - Beach Glen - Fox Hill - Madison - Lake Parsippany - Cobbs Corner - Finns Trailer Court - Pompton - Hibernia - Northfield - Morristown - Troy Hills - Montville - West Caldwell
- Map Area ID: AREA4140.75-74.5-74.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-74.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-74.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-74.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-74.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.25
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA