~ Hackettstown NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Hackettstown, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8526950
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hackettstown, New Jersey (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54958
- Scan ID: 255207
- Survey Year: 1883
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hackettstown
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hackettstown, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Washington - Vienna - Drakestown - Port Murray - Allamuchy - Karrsville - Schooleys Mountain - Brighton - Rockport - Mount Hermon - Southtown - Beattystown - Pleasant Grove - Oxford - Jacksonburg - Penwell - Great Meadows - Huntsville - Long Valley - Mount Lebanon - Villa Madonna - Weirtown - Pequest - Scrappy Corner - Springtown - Middle Valley - Butler Park - Hope - Johnsonburg - Marble Hill - Tranquility - Paulina - Alphano - Stephensburg - Hackettstown - Long Bridge - Saxton Falls - Port Colden - Swayzes Mills - Blairstown - Huntsburg - Anderson - Marksboro - Petersburg - Waterloo - Parker - Ebenezer - Shiloh - Greendell - Mount Bethel - Febletown - Kalarama - Townsbury
- Map Area ID: AREA4140.75-75-74.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-74.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-74.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.75
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA