~ Meriden CT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Meriden, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8506830
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Meriden, Connecticut (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72747
- Scan ID: 331057
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Meriden
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Meriden, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fox Hollow - Kensington - Liberty Mobile Home Park - Pequabuck - Bensted Corner - Oakland Gardens - Fox Hollow - Deaconwood - Marion - East Plymouth - East Farmington Heights - West Cheshire - Milldale - East Meriden - River Glen - Turkey Hill - Bristol - Mount Pleasant Housing - Bishops Corner - Edgewood - Wolcott - Southington - Woodtick - Pinnacle Heights Housing - Oakland Gardens - Plantsville - Lamson Corner - Miller Memorial Community - Meriden - Forestville - Stillmans Corner - East Bristol - West District - Pratts Corner - Farmington Station - Corbin Heights Housing - Pondside - Mixville - Honeypot Glen - Cheshire Street (historical) - Tracy - Whigville - South Meriden - New Britain - Prospect - North End - Allentown - Farmington - Plainville - East Farms - Autumn HIll
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.5-73-72.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-73
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-72.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-73
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-72.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -73
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.75
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA