~ Sawmill Mountain CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Sawmill Mountain, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8367343
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sawmill Mountain, Colorado (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 40096
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sawmill Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sawmill Mountain, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sawmill Mountain - Cottonwood Creek - East Beaver Creek - Hay Park - Big Lick Reservoir - Cow Creek - Cherry Creek - Coal Creek Number One Mine - Sawmill Creek - Big Lick Irrigation Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA40.12540-107.75-107.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.125-107.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.125-107.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-107.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-107.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -107.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -107.625
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps