~ Cucharas Pass CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Cucharas Pass, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8326338
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cucharas Pass, Colorado (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 10963
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cucharas Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cucharas Pass, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gold Creek - Groomer Canyon - Spring Creek Picnic Ground - South Fork Baker Creek - Ogden Creek - Cuchara Campground - La Veta Fire Protection District Station 2 Cuchara - Beaver Creek - Spring Creek - Middle White Peak - Baker Creek - Murray Creek - Donald Park - Cucharas Pass - Boyd Mountain - Cucharas Creek - Peaks Trail - Texas Creek - Wildcat Creek - Stonewall Fire Protection District Cucharas Pass Ranch Station - Cordova Pass - Murry Creek - Potato Patch Campground - Hill Branch Cucharas River - Parsons Cow Camp - Babcock Canyon - South Fork Cucharas River - Dry Gulch - West Peak Trail - Bear Creek - Aspen Creek - Deadman Creek - Toby Canyon - Wade Trail - South White Peak - Bear Canyon - Hells Canyon - Goemmer Spring - Baca Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA37.37537.25-105.125-105
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.375-105.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.375-105
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-105.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-105
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps