~ Stovall NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Stovall, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8227212
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stovall, North Carolina (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 43390
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Stovall
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stovall, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gela - Stovall - Dexter - Lewis - Bullock
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536.375-78.625-78.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-78.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-78.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.375-78.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.375-78.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78.5
Approaches to Cape Fear River Nautical Chart (11536) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight Nautical Chart (11545) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.