~ Ree Heights SE SD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Ree Heights SE, South Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8015064
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ree Heights SE, South Dakota (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 37510
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Ree Heights SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ree Heights SE, South Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Township of Midland - Center School - Township of Miller - Matson School - IOOF Hillcrest Cemetery - Greenleaf Church - Moncur School - Spiers School - Township of Alpha - Hand County - Prairie View School
- Map Area ID: AREA44.62544.5-99.125-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.625-99.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.625-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.5-99.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.5-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Badlands National Park, South Dakota, Map 239 by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, North, SD, Map 751 by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, South, SD, Map 238 by National Geographic Maps