~ West Lake FL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
West Lake, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8006718
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): West Lake, Florida (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 48207
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: West Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map West Lake, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Noble Hammock - The Lungs - Alligator Creek - Snake Bight Canal - Henry Lake - Noble Hammock Canoe Trail - Rankin Bight - Cuthbert Lake - Derelict Key - Rankin Key - Long Lake - Porpoise Point - Garfield Bight - Mosquito Point - Crocodile Point Trail - West Lake - Little Henry Lake - Snake Bight - Otter Key - Shark Point - Umbrella Key - Santini Bight - Rookery Key
- Map Area ID: AREA25.2525.125-80.875-80.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW25.25-80.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE25.25-80.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW25.125-80.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE25.125-80.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 25.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 25.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80.75
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA