~ Sugar Hill FL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Sugar Hill, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8006472
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sugar Hill, Florida (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 43618
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sugar Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sugar Hill, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dr Julian G Bruce Saint George Island State Park - Sugar Hill - Marsh Island - Pilot Harbor
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.625-84.75-84.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-84.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-84.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.625-84.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.625-84.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.625
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA