~ Palm Beach Farms FL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Palm Beach Farms, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8004670
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Palm Beach Farms, Florida (file size: 32 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 33991
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Palm Beach Farms
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Palm Beach Farms, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lake Belvedere Estates - Casa del Monte Mobile Home Resort - Plantation Mobile Home Park - Tavares Cove Mobile Home Park - Royal Palm Beach - West Palm Beach Farms - Twin Lakes Mobile Home Park - Wellington - Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park - Royal Palm Estates - Century Village - Pickwick Mobile Home Park - Golden Lakes - Palm Beach Farms
- Map Area ID: AREA26.7526.625-80.25-80.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW26.75-80.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE26.75-80.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW26.625-80.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE26.625-80.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 26.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 26.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80.125
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA