~ Palatka FL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Palatka, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8004666
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Palatka, Florida (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 33960
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Palatka
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Palatka, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Westover Mobile Home Park - Oaks Landing Mobile Home Park - Alhambra Mobile Home Community - Springside Park - Ryan's Trailer Park - April Oaks Mobile Home Park - Palatka - Francis - Watts Trailer Park - Rice Creek - Pecan - Villa Farms Mobile Home Park - Teasdale - Bardin - Springside
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.625-81.75-81.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-81.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-81.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.625-81.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.625-81.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.625
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA