~ Pahokee FL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Pahokee, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8004664
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pahokee, Florida (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 33916
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pahokee
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pahokee, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moss Mobile Home Park - Padgett Island - Pahokee Trailer Park - Barfield Mobile Home Park - Duncan Padgett Mobile Home Park - Shirley's Trailer Park - King Bee Trailer Park - Lakeshore Trailer Park - May's Mobile Home Park - Fremd Village - Keen Mobile Home Park - Pelican River Mobile Home Park - Pahokee - Murphy's Mobile Home Park - Cardwell - Hanson Mobile Home Park - Herring Mobile Home Park - Ushers Trailer Park - Canal Point
- Map Area ID: AREA26.87526.75-80.75-80.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW26.875-80.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE26.875-80.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW26.75-80.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE26.75-80.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 26.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 26.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80.625
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA