~ Johnson Hollow KY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Johnson Hollow, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8003236
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Johnson Hollow, Kentucky (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22696
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Johnson Hollow
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Johnson Hollow, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ross Branch - Duncan Branch - Cheatam Hollow - Moore Cemetery - Delmont School - Delmont Baptist Church - Lancaster Cemetery - Rock Front Baptist Church - Summer Hollow - Cheatam Hollow - Johnson Hollow - Joiners Chapel Church of Christ - McKinney Cemetery - Duck Springs Church (historical) - Dry Fork Creek - Hunter Cemetery - Pugh Flat Baptist Church - Union Hill Church - Skinner Cemetery - Old Dry Creek Primitive Baptist Church - Atkins Cemetery - Clark Cemetery - Samsil Cemetery
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.625-87.875-87.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-87.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-87.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.625-87.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.625-87.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.75
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Bowling Green, Kentucky by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson