~ Flat Rock IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, 2015
Flat Rock, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7998587
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Flat Rock, Illinois (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 15492
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Flat Rock
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Flat Rock, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Duncanville - New Hebron - Flat Rock - Morea
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-87.75-87.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-87.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-87.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-87.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-87.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.625
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson