~ Bethalto IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Bethalto, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7996461
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bethalto, Illinois (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 3520
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bethalto
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bethalto, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moro - Cottage Hills - Dorsey - Fosterburg - Oakwood Heights - Bethalto - East Alton - Rosewood Heights - Forest Homes - Rosedale - Woods - Meadowbrook
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-90.125-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-90.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-90.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.