~ White Chief Mountain CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
White Chief Mountain, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7992733
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): White Chief Mountain, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 48640
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: White Chief Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map White Chief Mountain, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Texas Flat Group Campground - Boggy Meadow - Big Sandy Campground - Long Meadow Creek - Grouse Meadow - Buffin Meadow - Nelder Grove - Giant Sequoias - Hoggem Lake - Greys Mountain Campground - Rainier Creek - Soquel Meadow Ranch - Texas Flat Group Campground - Sivels Ranch - Kelty Meadow Campground - Chipmunk Meadow - Kramer Meadow - Speckerman Mountain - Fresno Dome Campground - White Chief Mountain - Greys Mountain - Gooseberry Flat - Cedar Valley - Little Sandy Campground - White Chief Branch - Long Meadow - Soquel Meadow - Fresno Dome - Goat Meadow Snow Play Mountain - Poison Meadow - California Creek - Kelty Meadow - Sierra Sky Ranch Golf Course - Madera County Fire Department Station 18 Cedar Valley Volunteer Fire Department - Sivels Mountain - Goat Meadow - Nelder Grove Campground - Soquel Campground - Corlieu Falls
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.375-119.625-119.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-119.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-119.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.375-119.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.375-119.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.