~ Westgard Pass CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Westgard Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7992687
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Westgard Pass, California (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 48412
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Westgard Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Westgard Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grandview Mine - Black Canyon Spring - Montenegro Spring - Cedar Flat Entrance Station - Westgard Pass - Marble Canyon - Fossil Campground - Pinon Picnic Area - Pinon Campground - Sierra View - Gray Eagle Mine - Poleta Campground - Grandview Campground - Juniper Campground - Mollie Gibson Mines - Black Mountain - Big Pine Kiosk - Black Canyon Mine - Cedar Flat - Mollie Gibson Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA37.37537.25-118.25-118.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.375-118.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.375-118.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-118.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-118.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.