~ West Prospect Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
West Prospect Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7992683
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): West Prospect Peak, California (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 48334
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: West Prospect Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map West Prospect Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Emigrant Lake - Cluster Lakes - Soap Lake - Dersch Meadows - East Fork Hat Creek - Emigrant Trail - Badger Flat - Twin Bridges Campground - Old Boundary Spring - Crescent Crater - Silver Lake - West Prospect Peak - Big Bear Lake - Rail Canyon - Hot Rock - Hat Mountain - Lost Creek - Anklin Meadows - Badger Mountain - Emigrant Ford Campground - Feather Lake - Little Bear Lake - Raker Peak - Twin Bridges - West Fork Hat Creek - Little Bunch Grass Meadow - Box Canyon - Survivors Hill - Hat Lake - Emigrant Pass
- Map Area ID: AREA40.62540.5-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.625-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.625-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.5-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.5-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.