~ Mount Goddard CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Mount Goddard, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7981222
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Goddard, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 30597
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mount Goddard
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Goddard, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Scylla - Goddard Divide - Charybdis - Eve Lake - Blue Canyon Peak - Valor Lake - Finger Peak - Black Giant - Wanda Lake - Battalion Lake - Disappearing Creek - Mount Solomons - Lake McDermand - Mount Hansen (not official) - Enchanted Gorge - Black Divide - Ionian Basin - Mount McDuffie - Mount Goddard - Pearl Lake - Muir Pass - Helen Lake - Tunemah Lake - Chapel Lake - Wheel Mountain - Regiment Lake - Martha Lake - White Divide - Cathedral Lake - The Three Sirens - Ragged Spur - Mount Reinstein
- Map Area ID: AREA37.12537-118.75-118.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.125-118.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.125-118.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-118.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-118.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.